|

Gummy was awarded "KPOP New Artist Award" on 'Billboard Japan Music Award



Singer Gummy was awarded KPOP new artist award at 'Billboard Japan Music Award 2011".

On the 3rd, Gummy was awarded the trophy in Japan.

Gummy sang the song 'I'm sorry' in Japanese this day in celebration of her trophy.

She commented "It's an honor to received such an honorable award" and "I hope to share good music with a lot of people. I hope I can continue to place a little bit of my heart in my music".

Photo Credit: Billboard
VIEW SOURCE FROM http://www.kpopstarz.com

Posted by Unknown on 7:38 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Gummy was awarded "KPOP New Artist Award" on 'Billboard Japan Music Award"

Leave a reply