|

Wondergirls SunYe's Love for Her Boyfriend: "It Will Never Change"


Wondergirls SunYe openly revealed her love for her boyfriend.

On 19th on her twitter, SunYe said "The reason I breathe. I hope that every little part of my life would be a blessing channel for you. It's not worth much, but I hope that you would be the true light that shines when light is shone upon you" along with a picture with her boyfriend.

She continued, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Lastly, she said "I pray that in our lives there will be truth. We may not be perfect but I hope there is beauty in our unending efforts to be that truth. Lord! I want my heart to be where yours is. Thank you."

In the revealed picture is where SunYe and her boyfriend first met, the volunteering site in Haiti. They are each hugging a child.

People who saw this said "I see her true heart in this", "I hope they're happy," and "They are a good-hearted couple".

SunYe first revealed that she has a boyfriend through SBS 'Strong Heart', attracting attention.
VIEW SOURCE FROM http://www.kpopstarz.com

Posted by Unknown on 7:52 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Wondergirls SunYe's Love for Her Boyfriend: "It Will Never Change""

Leave a reply