|

Miss A Suzy "I Still Keep in Touch with Kim Soo Hyun"


On an episode of "Strong Heart" on SBS, Suzy of Miss A revealed that she still keeps in touch with Kim Soo Hyun.

Specifically, Suzy stated, "Kim Soo Hyun and I still text each other. When I told him I haven't watched the drama 'The Moon That Embraces the Sun' he jokingly got angry at me and scolded me like a king."

When Suzy revealed that she still keeps in touch with Kim Soo Hyun, everybody in the studio became suspicious. The fact that Kim Soo Hyun was rooting for Suzy at a recent music award ceremony strengthened the suspicions.

Suzy rejected any suspicions of a love relationship by adding, "Kim Soo Hyun likes girl groups. I had tickets so when I asked him, he was so happy that he came to get the tickets."

On the same episode, Suzy stated that her most memorable kiss scene was with Kim Soo Hyun because "he taught her the right angles."
VIEW SOURCE FROM http://www.kpopstarz.com

Posted by Unknown on 7:47 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Miss A Suzy "I Still Keep in Touch with Kim Soo Hyun""

Leave a reply