|

Miss A Suzy "I am underage but I've already had four kiss scenes..."


Miss A Suzy revealed her most nerve-wrecking kiss scene.

On the SBS filming of 'Strong Heart', Suzy made her appearance and revealed "I am underage but I already filmed four kiss scenes. Kiss scene with Kim Soo Yeon from 'Dream High' was the most nerve wrecking one".

She revealed "I kissed 2PM Taec Yeon, Woo Young, Lee Jae Hoon, and Kim Soo Yeon". And "During the bus kiss scene with Kim Soo Yeon, he told me the degree of the kiss so it was easy to film".

She also revealed "we still keep in touch through text, he texted me in a formal diction while filming "The Sun and the Moon"."

Photo Credit: SBS
VIEW SOURCE FROM http://www.kpopstarz.com

Posted by Unknown on 10:04 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Miss A Suzy "I am underage but I've already had four kiss scenes...""

Leave a reply