|

KARA Shares Their Most Memorable Moment


KARA shared their most memorable moments before their first solo concert.

KARA held a press conference Olympic Park Seoul on February 18 at 4PM KST right before their concert ‘KARA 2012 THE 1ST CONCERT-KARASIA.’ The concert title ‘KARASIA’ is mix of KARA and Asia symbolizing KARA’s Asia tour.

KARA attended wearing white dresses and couldn’t hide their excitement of their first concert since their debut five years ago. When asked “What is the most memorable event that you remember the most?”

Goo Hara answered, “I remember the most when we first ranked number one with ‘Honey.’ I can never forget the tears I shed back then. I wish to show improved image with that kind of emotion and feeling.”

Following Han Seung-yeon said, “I remember the first debut stage for the five of us. We were so nervous however that day was also my birthday. I remember being surprised to find fans waiting a block outside even though we were a rookie.”

Leader Park Gyuri said, “I remember the most when we ranked number one with ‘STEP.’ I was especially touched by the Korean fans who were waiting for us even while we were overseas for a long time.”

Nicole said it was when they shared a party together with all the members. Kang Jiyoung said it was the face she graduated middle and high school while holding activities as KARA.

KARA’s Asia tour kicked off on February 18 followed by performances in Osaka, Fukuoka and Tokyo.

VIEW SOURCE FROM http://www.kpopstarz.com

Posted by Unknown on 5:06 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "KARA Shares Their Most Memorable Moment"

Leave a reply