|

Jewerly Kim Eun Jung is now a college graduate!


Kim Eun Jung of Jewerly attended her college graduation.

On the 23rd she posted on her Twitter "I graduated today! I finally got to wear my caps and gown. Congrats everyone!" and "my members who came to support me in the early morning, thank you. It's reassuring to have you guys".

With this, Eun Jung also revealed her graduation photos.

Kim Eun Jung is showing off her innocent beauty in these photos.

Netizens who saw her photos commented "congrats on graduating", "now you are a real member of the society", "she looks good in the graduation gown", and etc...

Photo Credit: Eun Jung Twitter
VIEW SOURCE FROM http://www.kpopstarz.com

Posted by Unknown on 7:26 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Jewerly Kim Eun Jung is now a college graduate!"

Leave a reply