|

Haha and the Running Man Members With Son Yejin


SInger Haha revealed his devoted love towards Son Yejin after a negative comment on 'Running Man'.

On the 20th, Haha posted a picture on his twitter along with the comments, "Yejin! I know you will understand but...just in case, I am expressing my heart! I went overboard...sorry! I am your biggest fan~! I Candy you~! (Ah! Yoo Jaesuk and Kang Gary in the back! So mad hehe)"

On the episode of SBS 'Running Man' that aired on the 19th, Haha made the joke, "Yejin is the tiring type" when he was talking with Lee Dahae.

After the show aired, there has been talk amongst fans of Haha comments. So to prove his devoted love towards Son Yejin, Haha used his twitter to explain.

In the picture, Haha and Son Yejin are posing for the camera with Yoo Jaesuk and Kang Gary trying to be included in the back.
VIEW SOURCE FROM http://www.kpopstarz.com

Posted by Unknown on 1:23 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Haha and the Running Man Members With Son Yejin"

Leave a reply