|

Big Bang's G-Dragon 'Came to Realize the Position of BIg Bang"


G-Dragon shared his thoughts for the first time since his marijuana incident on SBS ‘Healing Camp’ on February 20.

“I thought I wouldn’t be able to do music for a long time. I was thinking what could I say. However I thought it’s right to address the issue and ask for forgiveness rather than avoid it,” said G-Dragon.

“I do think that there will still be people who will view negatively even after this broadcast, but that is also something I should come in terms with,” continued G-Dragon.

“The most difficult comments were, ‘I knew it.’ I was very surprised that people were expecting this. I really felt that I have made a big mistake. Since then, I have come to realize the position of Big Bang,” shared G-Dragon.

Big Bang is preparing the release of their fifth mini-album ‘Alive.’ Their new mini-album contains 6 title tracks. Kicking off their Seoul concert on March 2-4 they will begin their world tour ‘BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR 2012’ to meet their fans worldwide
VIEW SOURCE FROM http://www.kpopstarz.com

Posted by Unknown on 7:42 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Big Bang's G-Dragon 'Came to Realize the Position of BIg Bang""

Leave a reply