|

2AM Jokwon, "I said goodbye to BEAST"


2AM member Jokwon showed off his friendship with BEAST.

On the 21st, 2AM member Jokwon appeared on Kim Seungwoo's Talk Show to cheer on the BEAST members.

On this episode, Jokwon commented, "I split up with BEAST already. I cried and laughed a lot with the BEAST members. We experiences a lot together."

He added, "When Yoseob had to leave JYP, I cried more than Yoseob himself. He is the one friend that I remember the most."

Jokwon shared stories with the BEAST members when they were trainees together under JYP entertainment.
VIEW SOURCE FROM http://www.kpopstarz.com

Posted by Unknown on 1:17 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "2AM Jokwon, "I said goodbye to BEAST""

Leave a reply