|

Squished Spleen Alert: Octavia Spencer Wears Three Pairs of Spanx


Quoth the actress to Ellen: "I triple-Spank. Which is not good. Spanx really, really work, but you don't need to overdo it." She also recalled a recent conversation with pal Melissa McCarthy: "I could not party that night because I was being pinched in places that I didn't know it was possible… I said, 'Oh my God, Melissa, I'm about to die. My Spanx are killing me. She said, 'I just went to the bathroom and took mine off.' "
VIEW SOURCE FROM http://jezebel.com/5881618/squished-spleen-alert-octavia-spencer-wears-three-pairs-of-spanx?tag=notablequotable

Posted by Unknown on 8:24 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Squished Spleen Alert: Octavia Spencer Wears Three Pairs of Spanx"

Leave a reply