|

Miss Angola 2011, Leila Lopes has been crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Miss Universe 2010 Ximena Navarrete of Mexico.

Miss Angola 2011, Leila Lopes has been crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Miss Universe 2010 Ximena Navarrete of Mexico. Angola's first Miss Universe winner, Leila Lopes beat out 88 other contestants to win the title during the 60th anniversary of the world's biggest beauty pageant.
Leila Lopes smoothly handling an interview question about what physical trait she would change if could? Leila answered: "Thank God, I am very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn't change a thing." "I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principals from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life."

The first runner-up was Olesya Stefanko of Ukraine and the second runner-up was Priscila Machado of Brazil. The third was Shamcey Supsup of Philippines and the fourth was Luo Zilin of China.

Posted by Unknown on 4:58 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Miss Angola 2011, Leila Lopes has been crowned Miss Universe 2011 by Miss Universe 2010 Ximena Navarrete of Mexico."

Leave a reply