|

Amitabh Bachchan’s condition much better!


Superstar Amitabh Bachchan who is recovering post surgery says he is much better since he was discharged from hospital.

“I repair well dear ones. My movements are getting stronger and better by the day. The strength in the voice is weak, the body still pains at certain times, but in all there is a great difference from the times in the hospital and now,” Amitabh posted on his blog bigb.bigadda.com.

The 69-year-old is presently at home the whole day and is on complete rest, with restricted movement and diet.

“The wounds of the two surgeries have healed and sealed – they generally do on their own, or so they tell me. Certain actions need care. Food needs monitoring and rest,” he added.

The actor also kept away from the festival Holi, which was yesterday.

“I took the benefit of the ailment and my condition to keep the colour and revelry at some distance. Watching my disposition, I think I did not have to work too hard for that,” he wrote.

Posted by Unknown on 8:08 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Amitabh Bachchan’s condition much better!"

Leave a reply