|

G.NA: How Could She Look So Good in Ribbons?


G.Na posted up pictures of herself wearing ribbons.

On the 24th, G.Na posted on her twitter, "Even though I'm tired, I wear ribbons like this on my hair. Just finished two schedules, on my way to record! Cheer up!" along with pictures.

In the pictures are cute looks of G.Na with big pink ribbons on her hair. Her cute smiling and glaring faces are especially memorable.

Netizens who saw this picture commented, "I like all the pictures but I like the first one the most", "I thought G.Na was only sexy but she's also cute", "I'm jealous of your perfect V line", etc.
VIEW SOURCE FROM http://www.kpopstarz.com

Posted by Unknown on 6:06 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "G.NA: How Could She Look So Good in Ribbons?"

Leave a reply