|

Alize Lily Mounter : Miss International England 2012

Alize said, "My main dream in life is for my family, close friends and myself to be healthy and happy. I believe you are lucky to be given so many opportunities in life and that you should always grasp these and do as much as possible to reach for your ultimate dreams. This is why my large ambition is to try and do as well as I can in the things that I enjoy. In the future, I would like to become a successful broadcaster in women’s current affairs. Also next year, now I have won the Miss England title I will hopefully successfully complete the London Marathon for charity and really push my limits mentally and physically. Whilst working towards and receiving a very good overall grade in my degree."





Posted by Unknown on 12:59 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Alize Lily Mounter : Miss International England 2012"

Leave a reply